Georgina apologized to me this morning which was really nice of her. :D Ok, I really hate Ms Chia. But I still find her really entertaining though. LoL. She sent Natalie, Ethel, Lynette, Cherlie, Sarah and I to RTC today for not "passing up" our work. She was so hilarious when she was scolding us. Hee... The way that she pronounced the "R" in RTC made me break out in silent laughter. Her pockmarked face and really scary eyes are also damn hard to ignore. LoL. During assembly at the end of school, some NUS Dance Alumni came to our school to perform. It was really nice until they did some warm ups and this guy with ridiculously short white shorts and a net shirt came onto stage. Lynette who was seated behind Georgie who was behind me burst out laughing really loud! But the last dance that they did with Janet Jackson's song was really nice and this other guy did a cool breakdance move and everyone was, like, "Ooh!" Today was alright after all I guess...
5:01 PM